Impact Soundworks is pleased to present the fifth entry into our Ventus Series of solo wind instruments from around the world: Ocarinas!
In this library, you’ll find three unique instrumented sampled with intense detail and accompanied by hundreds of phrases. We have a pendant ocarina from Costa Rica, a triple ocarina with extended range, and a low, breathy Chinese xun.
As with all Ventus instruments, the Ocarinas have a unified interface where you can map any articulation or control to whatever sort of control method you like. A handy Ornament playback system adds authentic techniques throughout your MIDI performance, with no special keyswitches or CC automation required.
Ventus Series Ocarinas – Content
* Nearly 6,000 24-bit samples
* Three unique instruments
* Warm close and room ribbon mics
* 11 / 13 articulations per instrument
* True legato and two release types
* Nearly 900 phrases, available in Kontakt and as WAV
Ventus Series Features
* Dozens of under-the-hood tweaking controls
* Ornament system for effortless authentic performances
* Phrase playback editor
* Easy FX rack with analog-modeled EQ, compressor, delay + reverb
* TACT – Total Articulation Control Technology