“Drums of the Deep II – UNLEASHED” is a percussion library for Kontakt 4 and above (full retail version only – not the free Kontakt player) For this library, various ensembles of drums were recorded, including original instruments used in famous scores such as “Lord of the Rings”, “Star Wars” and “Harry Potter”.
Instruments are up to five mic positions, with as many as seven dynamic layers, multiplied be seven repetitions per hit, giving a total of up to 49 possible iterations of a particular hit, to ensure realism in performance. After the success of “Drums of the Deep I”, which made its way swiftly into major scores, such as video game shooter of the year, “Titanfall” by Stephen Barton, who described it as a “staple in his template”, we could not possibly stop there – so we’ve taken it all to a new level, and are proud to present DRUMS OF THE DEEP II.
List of instruments/nki patches:
• Taikos Ensemble.
• Gran Casas Ensemble (Colossal Bass Drums) 1.
• Gran Casas Ensemble (Different Set Of Colossal Bass Drums) 2.
• 8 Drum Army (More Taikos and Gran Casas).
• Field Drums Ensemble.
• Frame Drums Ensemble.
• Huge Toms Ensemble.
• Rope Tension Drums Ensemble.
• Boobams (Solo).
• Surdos Ensemble.
• Timpani Ensemble (Five timpani at once!).
• Over 27GB of top quality content
• Five microphone positions, to blend you own personal sound
• Bigger than ever, with up to eight drummer ensembles recorded
• Over 20,000 samples included
• Over 50 instruments recorded to create this library